CAT A, CAT B What's the difference?
We get asked this a lot. So if you’re not familiar with the difference between the two here is a simple bullet point description:-
· Installation of raised access flooring and suspended ceilings
· Installation of basic electrical power and lighting.
· Installation of basic mechanical services.
· Emulsion painted walls. (usually white)
· Floor coverings may or may not be included at the stage.
· Installation of solid or glazed partitions to create offices, meeting & conference rooms.
· Installation of carpet tiles or vinyl floor coverings.
· Fitting out of reception and kitchen/ breakout areas.
· Installation of purpose designed electrical, lighting and mechanical services.
· Installation of data network infrastructure.
· Decoration of painted walls.
· Company bespoke branding.
· Installation of furniture.
Contact us for more information